Do you still have old 45 records???

I was listening to a radio program today and they had John Marshall, "The Record Guy" featured.  He was talking about the value of old records.  It made me dig into the back of the spare bedroom closet where I came up with my old 45's case.  I have about 50 old records including "Earth Angel" by the Penguins, "Rock around the clock" with Bill Haley and the Comets.  I also have Elivs, Pat Boone, the McGuire Sisters, etc. etc.
Do you still have any old 45's?  If so which ones are your favorites?  I thought it might be fun to see how many of us hung onto those old records. 

No comments:

Gwyn's 2010 Beach Party

1948 Photo - Do You recognize any of our 1959 Graduates?

1948 Photo - Do You recognize any of our 1959 Graduates?
Submitted by Janis Richarson Schmutte